Barnet is situated in the North of London.
Barnet has a good link with the M25 motorway running direct to Heathrow, M25 is also known as a car park at high season with traffic jams so take it too consideration traffic when booking your taxi transfer to Luton airport from Barnet.
Global Transfers UK provides affordable and reliable transport to suit all, from budget saloons to executive Mercedes, group travel up to 8 passengers. All our chauffer driven vehicles are well maintained and regularly checked, all drivers are licensed by Transport for London.
Traveling by car to Heathrow airport will take around 30 minutes and is about 24 miles.
- Fixed Prices, what we quote is what you pay, no matter how long the journey takes.
- Reliable & Punctual.
- Modern Clean Vehicles.
- Choice of Budget to Executive vehicles.
- Group travel up to 8 passengers.
- Meet and Greet Service on all airport pick ups
- Flight monitoring
- Uniformed drivers
Booking your taxi transfer to Luton airport from Barnet takes minutes online simply log on to our website at www.globaltransfersuk.com
Call us on 0044 20 339 77727
Chat us Online
The price we quote is per vehicle not per passenger.
No, we stick to the price we quote. You will not be asked to pay more than the quote unless you ask for an extra drop off, or ask the driver to take a diversion.
Yes, a child is counted as an adult and will be given a seat.
- Childs Hill Park and Basing Hill Park, Childs Hill
- Cherry Tree Wood, East Finchley
- Edgwarebury Park, Edgware
- Friary Park, Friern Barnet
- Hendon Park, Hendon
- Lyttelton Playing Fields, Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Mill Hill Park, Mill Hill
- Oak Hill Park, East Barnet
- Old Court House Recreation Ground, High Barnet
- Sunny Hill Park, Hendon
- Swan Lane Open Space, Whetstone
- Tudor Sports Ground, New Barnet
- Victoria Park, Finchley Central
- Victoria Recreation Ground, New Barnet
- Watling Park, Burnt Oak
- West Hendon Playing Fields, West Hendon
- Big Wood and Little Wood, Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Oak Hill Wood, East Barnet
- Scratchwood and Moat Mount open space, Mill Hill
- Coppetts Wood and Glebelands, Colney Hatch
- Rowley Green Common, Arkley
- Totteridge Fields, Totteridge
- Brent Reservoir is a Local Nature Reserve as well as a Site of Special Scientific Interest